Bangor Township Education Association Scholarship
Deadline: May 11, 2018
Two $500 scholarships
Criteria: Selection will be based on demonstrated leadership, participation in extra-curricular and community-related activities, scholarship evaluation forms, essay, and scholastic ability and achievement.
- Be a John Glenn High School senior
- Plan to pursue an undergraduate degree as a full-time student at an accredited two or four year college/university
- Demonstrate academic ability and extra-curricular participation
- Show evidence of excellent citizenship and conduct
- Submit two Scholarship Evaluation Forms from two different academic teachers
- Write an essay setting forth reasons for seeking further education
Submit completed applications to Mrs. Engelberts
Applications available in the counseling office
Bay Commitment College & Career Resource Center
- Bay Commitment College & Career Resource Center
Numerous scholarship opportunities, varying from specific colleges to general scholarships.
Joppa Lodge #315 F&AM
Applicant must have a 3.0 or greater to be considered. All paperwork must be complete. Any incomplete scholarships will not be considered. Application must be postmarked by May 15th, 2018.
Applications available in the counseling office.
Fifth Third Scholarship - Due May 21, 2018
Fifth Third Scholarship
How to participate -
Step 1: go to www.everfi.com/register Class code: dcc8457a
Step 2: Create profile
Step 3: Complete a lesson
Step 4: Essay- Essay must be 300-500 words. Three possible questions:
- 1)What are the most important topics you covered or skills you learned from finance academy?
- 2)What are your dreams for the future (college, travel, career, etc.?)
- 3)Do you dream of becoming an Entrepreneur? How will you connect what you’re learning in finance academy to the real world?
Step 5: Students go to www.financeacademy.53.com/scholarship to enter the essay
UEW Healthcare EEOICDA Scholarship
Award amount: $1,000
Deadline: July 31, 2018
How to apply: https://www.uewhealth.com/eeoicpa-reca/#scholarship-application