Welcome back to an exciting 2019 – 2020 school year at Bangor Lincoln Elementary School! The staff is thrilled that you have entrusted your children’s education to us. We will strive to provide the best educational experience for your child. It is our goal to create an enriched learning environment that engages each student. We have a wonderful and caring staff that truly cares about the well-being of your child and their education. As we begin our year, please see below for some important notes, updates, and answers to frequently asked questions about Lincoln.
- .We ask that you do not bring your children to school before 7:55 a.m. because there is no supervision until 7:55 a.m. Breakfast is served from 7:55 a.m. until 8:15 a.m. For security purposes, the doors to our building will remain locked during the instructional day. There is a buzzer located next to the front door for admittance during those hours that the door is locked.
- There have been updates Lincoln handbook. Please be sure to read it thoroughly as it will guide staff, students, and families through our year.
- As always, parking can be an issue with the small lot we have. Please remember that anyone parking on the road or blocking a neighbor’s driveway can be ticketed by the police. Please help us be good neighbors in our community by not blocking homes or driveways and parking in designated areas.
- Many important forms will be passed out at our open house and during the first week of school; please read, complete, and return to school as soon as possible. Your packet contains forms for emergency contacts, free-and-reduced lunches, field trips, computer usage, and volunteering as well as safety and procedure information for our parking lot.
- Our school newsletter will be sent home once a month. For the daily goings on at Lincoln be sure to “Like” us on Facebook. Pictures, news, notes, and upcoming events will be communicated regularly on these platforms.
The staff of Lincoln is looking forward to another great year. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact me at 989-686-7639 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mrs. Kekel, Principal